Tattoo Pics Show More Skin Than Ink

cheap nfl jerseys "Jersey Shore" star Jenni "Jwoww" Farley has never been afraid to show off her assets, but her recent photo shoot for Inked Magazine is positively racy. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys Jwoww was wholesale jerseys featured in the pictorial because she wholesale jerseys just got some new ink and wanted to show it off, and show off she did in a cheap jerseys retro, rock a billy themed shoot with a few modern twists. She makes quite a picture in polka dot platform heels, a leopard print bikini, and a water hose. The tattoo, which is pretty good sized and runs down her right wholesale jerseys hip, was done partially to compliment the large dragon on her ribcage. cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys "I wanted something on the other side of wholesale jerseys my body wholesale jerseys to complement the dragon, and Squid told me that the dragon and tiger symbolize good versus evil, like a yin and yang," she said. "And placement for me is big because I want to be able to show my wholesale jerseys tattoos off when I want to, and I want to be able wholesale nfl jerseys to cover them when I don't want to show them." cheap nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys.

Comments